[omc-boats] i need some wheel moving help as soon as possible.

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

the guy whos got the wheels i need is finally giving them up after 2
years of buggin him! =)
he is in newburg, OR
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Newberg,+OR
and i need to get them south-any distance south is great. final
destination
chico, CA
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=chico,+ca
but these other places will work too;
medford,OR
ashland,OR
redding,CA
corning,CA
orland,CA
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=orland,+ca
pretty much anthing on the I-5 corridor.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr=&q=orland%2C%20ca%20to%20newberg%2Cor&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wl
i can help you with gas money and buy you dinner..
the wheels will have to be dismounted from the truck.
they are 8 lug dually 19.5" wheels WITH tires on them. plenty big and
heavy so its gotta be a truck.
there are 6 of them.
he is all stove up in a body cast so if you cant remove wheels/lift
wheels-i do not want to be
responsible for your injury! =)
email or call me. im trying to avoid an all night 950 mile round trip
in 24 hours inbetween 2 jobs.
530-518-3818
mark woodson
i am trying to get them before the end of the month while he is still receptive.

http://woodsonappraisal.com/

http://customclassics.org