Re: [omc-boats] Emailing: 1964-Vintage-Evinrude-Boat-Outboard-Motors-63-64-65_W0QQitemZ270012860305QQihZ017QQcategoryZ35978QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:56:05 -0500

OK, so far I have 15 members listed and the total of OMC boats owned is
22! As mentioned, I will send copies of the membership to everyone
listed as a member tomorrow - late in the day - and then I will up date
the list each week and if a fair number of new members are listed I will
send a new list out to each. Dave