Re: [omc-boats] David Detrick, value for 1964 Deluxe 150HP

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:27:29 -0500

Hi Toni!
I have bought and sold quite a few OMC's and condition is everything -
especailly the engine and drive and almost just as important - the
seats! given how clean you say the boat is I would say it should go for
anything between $4,000.00 and $6,000.00 with the $4M being a quick sale
vs. taking your time - but if the boat is as clean as that I say KEEP
IT! Dave