[omc-boats] Emailing: JOHNSON-EVINRUDE-OR-OMC-ELECTRIC-SHIFT-THROTTLE-CONTROL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50442QQihZ010QQitemZ200015658963QQrdZ1

From: lib1@...
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:15:08 -0600

Hi Lee,

Here's an idea. I changed my Evinrude's push-button shifter over to the single-lever shifter. I find it much easier to perform docking maneauvers without having to look down to shift.

Lee Shuster

Shortcut to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JOHNSON-EVINRUDE-OR-OMC-ELECTRIC-SHIFT-THROTTLE-CONTROL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50442QQihZ010QQitemZ200015658963QQrdZ1

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.