[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #555

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:27:57 -0400

Thanks for the info guys. I will keep what I got for now. I have a small
aftermarket pump as a backup - it doesn't have a mounting bracket but I
could make one. I see those inline air pumps and maybe that is a good way to
go too. I am amazed at the frozen pump story - that really is awsome and in
Boston too (assuming salt water to boot). My Rogue had a former life in the
Chesapeake bay area and it went to a relative in SC who eventually sold it
to me. The salt was not kind to the aluminum fittings with mild corrosion
everywhere. Many bolts were frozen and broke. It sat in the bay only a few
years I think. To the fellow parting out the Rogue I could use a rub rail if
in nice condition. I would drive to pick up if not too far. He can contact
me if he is interested. TK