[omc-boats] blower/bilge/fuel

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

and my favorite type of fuel hose is the stainless braided stuff with
AN fittings that are used in aircraft or racing.
you can get tehm for fuel, brake-anything...
goto;
http://www.jegs.com/
http://www.summitracing.com/
and get the parts you need. you can get pipe thread-AN fittings, flat
thread.. all types... and you can get marine parts too so like a marine
filter and marine elec pump with pipe thread fittins-get teh right AN
adapter and make your own hose...
BTW-AN numbers are listed like
-6
where the number is x/16ths of an inch. so -6AN=6/16" or 3/8" inner
diameter size.
prob running -6AN or -4AN for fuel
i prefer -6 cause it lets me know im not going to have fuel pipe size
restrictions.
its a never-leak, never-fail solution.
keep the hose well-clamped though-it IS stainless braided metal outer
and works great as a grinding tool(on our fiberglass boats) a little
motion back and forth will saw right through the boat after a few
years. the hose will be perfect but teh boat will be ground away!
mark

write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org
get rid of those annoying phone calls; http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/tcpa.html