[omc-boats] omc webpage/lower unit troubles...

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

hi-i love your website. however-theres one REALLY anooying thing that
is wierd about it.
for instance-i went tot eh page you noted about OMC electric drives and
was reading along and ALL OF A SUDDEN(caps for excitement!) the page
flipped to another page showing a nice happy couple-i assume you- and i
have to hit RETURN to get back to what i was reading...

and now i know whats wrong with my sport 16-i did all the things i
should NOT have done to my outdrive and im sure i fried every thing to
fry in there.
i ran it above 1200 on the hose, i titlted it while running, other
drivers(not me) have shifted at high RPMS from f-reverse, im sure i
have left the drive in forward or revers for long periods of time(prob
with key off but who knows)
so now what-tear it down and replace all the stuff? find a new
one_broke $$$)
my prop wont turn freewheel now and my motor is free but comesw up on
somthing back and forth that wont let me turn it all the way around.
just one way few degrees, then the other a few degrees...
thanks
mark
to my defense-i bought the boat as a non-boater from a non-boater who
im sure wasnt aware of proper OMC operations...

write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org
get rid of those annoying phone calls; http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/tcpa.html
https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx