RE: [omc-boats] New Experience

From: Tom Paquette <tpaquette@...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:42:01 -0400

Thanks Lee,

Yep that is how it looks in my mind :-) and family photos.

Odd this one has no rails up front and the “anchor “ cubby up front is
rectangular and mine is square.

Guess Dad thought us kids needed something to hold onto riding in the front.

Give me another month and it will look just like that again….

Thanks for the photo

Tom

  _____