[omc-boats] Away until July 24th

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:39:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm going to Ireland, and will be incommunicado until July 24th.

I'll post any photos & ads to the web site when I return.

Please try not to post more than the usual number of extraneous
messages, photos(*), arguments, replies with too much (or too little)
quotation of the original message to the mailing list while I'm away!

phil

(*) Photos don't come out right for people who subscribe to the
"digest" version of the list. I have a new server (and might get an
even newer one), and when I get time (don't hold your breath), I plan
to upgrade to it and use more modern list server software, and maybe
even "blog" software.