[omc-boats] New to list

From: Michael Cain <mgcain@...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:36:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hello to All!

I am new to this list. I have a 1968 Chris Craft Corsair Sport V. She's 17.5 feet in length, has the 225 cid Buick V-6 155 hp, with the OMC stringer outdrive. She is currently residing on a lake in west-central Florida. I bought her 3 years ago via an eBay auction from some nice folks near Annapolis, MD. What a great boat! She gets no salt water and no fish (unless they are pre-cooked) to keep her nice & clean.

I look forward to learning more about OMC from you folks.

Happy Boating!

Mike Cain
Inverness, FL
----- To get off this list send mail to omc-boats-unsubscribe@... Received on Monday, 10 July 2006