Re: [omc-boats] 1970 Seasport

From: Scott E. Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:30:52 -0700

Gary,

I got my LED taillights at Potter Webster in Portland. They are regular
LEDs, not the submersible ones that cost and arm and a leg, and they are
made by Signal Stat. The are so well sealed that I couldn't see how any
water could get into them. I've dunked them several times and they are
working flawlessly. What I did was take the original Grote lens and bulb
fitting out of their housings and snapped these right in.

The tire size change was done before I got the trailer, and someone did
change the hubs, fenders to larger ones. They also did put on drum brakes,
it was a shame not to have the original disc brakes anymore.

~Scott