Re: [omc-boats] engine on ebay

From: Jørgen Hansen <jph@...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:39:14 +0200

Thank you so much all for your response and your advice. I have a lot to learn - didn't thought of the possible differences in the mounting. I have ordered a parts catalogue - which should set me straight.

It's a really pain to see an engine like that being unable to reach 12 $ - it would probably cost around 600 - 800 $ in Denmark. Boat engines are quite expensive here.