Re: [omc-boats] Fuel Pump - 1969 155hp

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:11:20 -0500

Ken, I have some used fuel pumps that I would sell cheap - but I really
suggest you do what I do - Put in an electric fuel pump - inexpensive
and they work very well - I have had two engine compartment explosions
from leaking fuel pumps and hoses - with the electric pumps being up in
the open it is easy to check out the connections and hoses. Dave