Re: [omc-boats] 69 rogue

From: t-beach <t-beach@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:09:47 -0700

Good Luck on the drying out. I am in Phoenix and it didn't dry out over a summer. My boat weighed in 1,000 lbs heavier because of the saturated foam. I dug it out and replaced the floor with plywood. Next I cut out three or four piece ( can't remember exactly how many we need to fill the entire area) of the floor. The foam comes in a liquid state. After you pour the foam in you need to seal the floor back with the pieces you cut out and fiberglass them in. The fiberglass will set up and hold before the liquid expands to make the foam filler. You will need someone to help you.

Good Luck

Tom