[omc-boats] 1967 Sportsman

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:05:24 -0500

OK everyone - A guy (named Guy to) stopped in to see me as he heard I
own a bunch of OMC boats - turns out he has a 1967 Sportsman - V6 - with
original trailer and all - for sale - he is asking $1500 for it - I
looked at it and it is in average condition - not bad but not new
looking - push button shift - and the sterndrive was rebuilt a year ago
- says it runs very good. It is in Hager City Wisconsin - an hour South
of Minneapois Minnesota - I think he would take less - like a $1,000.00
or so - he paid $1200 to rebuild the drive - So if anyone has an
interest let me know - I'll pass on any offers. Dave