Re: [omc-boats] Model Clarification

From: lib1@...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:03:01 -0600

Happy to clear it up. It's hard to keep all the names and models straight, 4
sure.

What's interesting about Evinrude and Johnson boats is they didn't always
duplicate each other's models.

It's also interesting how they dropped a model or deck mold only to bring it
back again, as in the case of the original V8 1966-67 Rogue (I) with the
fold-flat windshield. It then cameback for 1970 as the Johnson Tide
Rider/Evinrude Sport Fisherman (but only powered with the 120 hp 4 cyl Chevy
II).

It seems odd they never offered the V6 Buick in the 19-ft'ers.

Lee