Re: [omc-boats] boat for sale 19' Johnson Surfer - parts?

From: lib1@...
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:38:21 -0600

Hi David,

If you watch eBay either the push-button Evinrude-style remote controls or
the OMC-Johnson single lever style frequently come up.

A quick check today found:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Evinrude-Electric-Shift-Control-Box-Harness-Rigging_W0QQitemZ4636233712QQcategoryZ31283QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I also may be selling my original Evinrudepush-button control in the near
future along with my original 66 Sportsman instruments. Contact me off-list
if interested.
lib1@...

Lee Shuster
Salt Lake City