Re: [omc-boats] 1968 Rogue

From: mike.s.sweeney@...
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:42:22 +0000

I don't know Glen... I'm tempted, but with my two Revelers (that don't run) and my day sailor... my wife might put me to the curb... plus there's that Surfer on charity auction here in Bartlett I was going to try & look at (doesn't run either). Call me anyway...

Mike

From: David <odin@...>
Rats Glenn! you caught me short - not on money, but room! I just got word last Friday that the place I am storing my four OMC's and a 21' Raven has been sold and I have until this weekend to get them out of there - and of course no place to put them all - sounds like a very good deal you are offering so you should not have a problem and I hope it's to one of our guys! I don't presently have a Rogue, but loved the last one I had. Dave

Glenn Halweg wrote:
Due to a series of misfortunes and other circumstances I have to let my 1968 Rogue go.
If anyone here is interested 1968 Rogue and 2003 Shoreland'r trailer $1000.00. Trailer
is 3100 LBS with disc brakes less than 400 miles. NADA on the trailer is $2200.
Thought I would mention it here before I list on eBay.

Glenn