[omc-boats] spam

From: Ryan <kmoore12@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:53:21 -0500

I keep one email through Hotmail.com that I just empty every now and then. I use it to register online stuff. Anytime you enter your email on anything you are asking for spam. I have this email account for my personal use that I have never received ANY spam or unwanted email on. I only give this out to family/friends and ask them not to send me those stupid E-greeting cards that you must enter the recipients email address. We are all taking a big chance with this mailing list. People like to steal them. Just hope the firewall works. :) By the way, I don't know much about boats but if anyone needs any help with anything to do with computers I should be able to help you.

Ryan