RE: [omc-boats] new member

From: D.Joe Knight PM <knight@...>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:59:04 -0700

Hi there congrats on the new/ old boat. First of all parts are some times
tough to find. You need to know exact year of the boat. Look on EBAY for a
maintenance manual. They are plentiful. Overheat problem is probably the out
drive water pump. Easy fix if you are inclined. Owning an old boat can make
or break you. I have owned several boats and they all have been a hole in
the water to toss money into. But when they run they are an eye catcher.
Have fun.

  _____