Re: [omc-boats] V-6 engines

From: lib1@...
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:57:15 -0700

Hi Glenn,

I did essentially the same trailer upgrade. It's now a lot lower to the ground, with the wider track that kicks the tires/fenders outside the hull.

Does your sterndrive still have ground clearance in the fully down position? Mine is very tight and will actually drag when the trailer is hitched to my tow vehicle.

Lee