Re: [omc-boats] boats

From: Scott E. Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:58:07 -0700

Zach,

I will see if I can take some pics when the rain lets up. The guy that did my top did a really good job, fits and looks good, and now I have side curtains that zip out. It was $275 all together. He's in Vancouver, so you'd have to bring it down from Seattle. I did find a new prop but it was pretty pricey, so I'll keep and eye on ebay. My tonneau is in good shape, so I didn't get that redone. But the guy used the original frame.

~Scott