Re: [omc-boats] boats

From: Scott E. Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:34:49 -0700

Just got a new top with side curtains my 70 Seasport, looks really nice now. I have the original top that is fairly servicable, but has shrunken so the side 'ears' don't button down, and the driver's side zipper has pulled away from the top. It's free for the asking as long as you pay for shiping, it's in good shape overall and would make a great template. If someone has a good 14'x16' aluminum prop in good shape they'd like to trade that's even better. I messed mine up. Any takers?

~Scott