Re: [omc-boats] parts wanted, administravia

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:18:19 -0400

I wouldn't mind posting wanted parts, but have to admit I probably wouldn't
look there often -- the list seems to be a quicker/easier way to ask for
parts. If you did set up a post, separateing "parts wanted" from "boats
wanted" would probably work better.

If he does find a windshield, I noticed Mike will need at least 1 clip too
(broken clip is visible in the very bottom right of the Reveler page. (Btw,
no word yet from the outdrive person.)