Re: [omc-boats] new boat

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:35:29 -0400

Re: [omc-boats] new boatI started pulling the water hose where it attaches to the water pump as part of my winterization routine a few years back in hopes that it would help prolong the life of the water pump (rust seems to be what kills them). Maybe they're doing the same?

I sent a note to the guy selling the outdrive (see below) to see if he was parting the boat out. I need one of the clips for the windshield. Wasn't someone else looking for a windshield?

Lee Shuster: Let me know if you still need a solenoid part number and I'll get it next weekend. The lake was rough and we had a house full this past weekend so I never got to climb in the boat. Sorry!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/omc-outdrive-stern-drive-v8-motor-electic-shift-works_W0QQitemZ4573299073QQcategoryZ50442QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem