Re: [omc-boats] Gas consumption

From: lib1@...
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:37:42 -0600

After re-reading my earlier fuel range message, it dawned on me that my 100-mile estimate on a 16 gallon tank, assumes using all 16-gallons.

The later (68-up) 16-footers had 17 gallon tanks, so they might barely make it. The earlier Sportsmans with 16 gallon tanks would have an effective range (assuming a 2-gallon reserve) of roughly 80 miles.

Lee Shuster