Re: [omc-boats] fuel filters

From: Anthony <linda@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:42:50 -0400

Just ran across 2 of the fuel filters, part number 381690. If you
still need it I'll take $2.00 ea. plus $1 postage (within the USA).
We owned a boat dealership for 31 years then retired. Sold a few of
the Evinrude boats and still have a few parts for these older stern
drives. Would be glad to check on any items you may need.
Edward