Re: [omc-boats] Tire saga

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:17:27 EDT

FYI: I just purchased a 1967 Evenrude Sportsman on Ebay from a guy in
Arkansas. I drove back there, picked it up, and drove home to So. Calif. with no
trailer problems at all. I asked the seller to please have the wheel
bearings checked and repacked, which he did. The tires are 6.90-9, load range C,
specify 60 PSI, and carry a 1,120 lb. load rating. I'm just glad I didn't read
your story before leaving on the trip.

I guess it's true. "Ignorance is bliss!"

Skip Redman

In a message dated 6/29/2005 2:12:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,