[omc-boats] www.gull-wing.net web site updates

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:03:38 -0400 (EDT)

I did a web search last night for chris-craft and gull-wing
(Chris-Craft purchased the molds and continued (at least) the Johnson
'19 Dolphin and 16' SeaSport, until (at least) 1973), and found a
Dolphin listed for sale. I contacted the seller, who sent me photos,
and particulars, which I posted to the 2005 forsale page. The only
other CC on the pages is a SeaSport.

Other updates:

Presented with Lee Shuster's recent find of a 1965 OMC Canada Brochure
(on the "lit" page) showing the "Deluxe" (Sweet '16-like, in green or
yellow), and the not-yet-spotted "Sportster" (Sport '16-like in
green), finally created a page for them (they had been lurking among
the Revelers).

Created a seperate "tech" page, with wiring diagrams etc. Lee has
been giving me stuff to update the page frequently!

Lee also found a 1966 Johnson brochure and price list that includes
both the 17' and 14/16/19' family for sale in the same year!

phil