RE: [omc-boats] painting the rogue

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:28:16 -0500

Correct me on my terminology, if I am incorrect; but, aren't the cleats on
the four corners. They are made of plastic. These boats were lifted by the
metal "eyes" (don't know the correct term) at the center of the bow and
stern. Right?

Gregory B. Fell

The Fell Law Firm

3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700