RE: [omc-boats] Wiring Sub Harnesses

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:07:42 -0400

Thanks Lee, That would be excellent. If you want, I can also convert the
scan to PDF format, if this is something that Phil would like to use for
posting. I'll also take home printouts from your other links to see how they
compare...

My email (remove _nospam) is itorrey_nospam@...
<mailto:itorrey_nospam@...> , if you wish to email the files.

Much appreciated :)