Re: [omc-boats] wiring harness

From: Mike Sweeney <mike.s.sweeney@...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:33:45 -0500

I have a wiring diagram for a '68 Reveler. I'll try to scan it & email you a
copy. Gonna be a few days, though...

Mike

From: "Jay Huggins" <jchuggins@...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:03:20 -0500
To: <omc-boats@...>
Subject: [omc-boats] wiring harness

I have a 1969 Sportsman with the V-6 and I am in need of a internal wiring
harness that goes from the rubber plug at the back of the boat to the motor
components. All I have gotten so far is not in stock anywhere. If I have to
make one I can, but a wiring diagram would work great. The wires are so
deteriated that the insulation just falls off, so I want to make sure I get
the right dolor with the right part!. Any suggestions or help out
there???????? Thanks!
                                             JAY