[omc-boats] trailer

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:58:52 -0500

Got my Rogue home today. Hired two tow trucks one lifted the back one the front. Cost $130.00 took less than an hour and drivers helped me. Slide old trailer out new one in, lowered boat onto trailer marked where the bunks needed adjustment. Pulled trailer back out adjusted, put boat on trailer. Shoreland'r trailer is fully adjustable, even axle can be moved. Drove home 140 miles, hardly know trailer is there. Here's a picture of the Rogue on it's new trailer, windshield is folded down to improve wind resistance.