[omc-boats] new trailer

From: joe sibilia <joesibilia@...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:37:43 -0400

My solution to switching my Sweet 16 from my old trailer to the new one was
to float it. I made two seperate trips to a nearby regional park that has a
ramp to get both trailers and the boat there.

I then floated the boat off the old trailer and my two sons held on to the
boat with lines. I pulled old trailer off the ramp and parked it. I then
took the new trailer down the ramp and we winched the boat on to it from the
water.

I made some minor adjustments later on land. Took boat home on the new
trailer and made another trip later that day to the dump with the old
trailer.