(no subject)

From: Zach Stanley <zachstanley@...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:46:58 +0800

I have all kinds of questions about hull repairs and cosmetic
fixes, new canvas and overall performance. Our 1970 Seasport 155 is
pretty reliable overall - broke the intermediate shaft last year - bummer!
It rides with a slight lean to starboard and seems a little slow
- 30 max by gps. I wonder if the tach might be off - I dont have
the throttle buried, but the tach reads 4200. I've noticed that
many of these boats have the aftermarket cavitation fins bolted to
the outdrives. I am considering this for ours and would like to
hear how this has affected the performance of other boats. Any
Comments - especially about canvas and fins?
Thanks
Zach