[omc-boats] trailers what else

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 18:30:08 -0500

Hello Group

Trailer update:

After spending two weeks trying to find replacement disc brake hubs decided to pull both hubs and put in non disc brake hubs. Guess what I can't find any hubs that will fit the splines on my axle. Inner 1 1/16, outer 11/16, anyhow searching for a used trailer going to scrap this one out.

For your info custom built axle with surge brakes, 4000 lb capacity $550.00 from Redneck Trailer Supply. Axle only still have to buy tires and wheels, takes three weeks to get it. One nice thing if I where to go this route I could use any tire wheel combo I want.

Now looking for sympathy (lol) I sold a perfectly good Checkmate with a strong running Merc inline 6 to buy this boat. Must be Ralph Evinrude coming back to haunt me since used I work for OMC.

Glenn