Re: [omc-boats] trailers

From: lib1@...
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:59:13 -0600

Hi Glenn,

The cheapest and easiest things to replace on a boat often get neglected. A battery and alternator belt are cheap and easy things to maintain. I always carry a fresh belt and the tools to change it. A Battery Tender is also a wise investment. See: http://www.motorcyclebatteriesusa.com/battery-tender.asp
Over the years, I've learned to always go out with a freshly charged and checked battery before hitting the ramps.

Lee