Re: [omc-boats] (no subject)

From: Dough-Boy <dough-boy@...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 06:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

Your factory Bronco II rims should be in the 4.5" to 5" backspacing, but companies like Spidertrax and others make wheel spacers to gain extra backspacing. My 17' Deluxe is not at my house yet, but maybe Skip will chime in and measure it for you.

NO1BRNCMAN@... wrote:Need to ask the help of an omc 17' deluxe owner. I am in a bad way with the trailer tires I am in search of. I have come to the conclusion that I am just taking the walmart wheel/rim that I bought and get some 15 wheels locally. Bolt pattern is like that of a ranger /bronco II and early Ford passenger cars 5 on 4.5" centers with the centering hole the same as the ranger with 4wd hubs. The backspacing on the original seems to be 2 5/8" . A bit shallow. My ? is could some one please measure the space from the inside of your wheel to the frame, so I can see if I can use the rims off my old bronco II and email me the measurements. I would be indebted to you......Thank You ........Mo in CA