Re: [omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #249

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:36:01 -0800

Well, after just getting everything done yesterday, I finally hit the river
today and it was great. I had just finished stitching the bow and stern
jump seats and installed the new back to back lounge seats, looks great!
New carpet, polished out the Gelcoat, the old V6 is running great! We've
been having unusually warm weather here in Washington (70 deg. today), so I
couldn't miss out on this opportunity. Also, if anyone is interested, I
have the part numbers for Oil Pressure and Water Temp senders for the
optional Gauge type instruments offered by OMC. I installed the gauge and
it works like a charm.

~Scott