Re: [omc-boats] Tow Vehicles

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:47:19 EST

In a message dated 3/13/05 4:26:26 PM Central Standard Time, lib1@...
writes:

<< 1) Just curious what members are using for tow vehicles, and

 2) How many are using trailer brakes (which were optional on 16-ft'ers,
 standard on the 19-ft'ers.)

I use a l979 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser wagon with 403 engine and turbo 350
transmission. I have an electric brake controller and wiring that I used
with a
travel trailer, but can't use them with the Johnson surge brakes. i'm sure
the surge brakes need to be serviced - I doubt that they are working now.

Lee Hazen