Re: [omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #248

From: lib1@...
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:28:13 -0700

That's cool that it was free enough to be extracted from the stern side
after taking off the drive unit.
I've head they some times won't dudge, which then means a motor pull to
drive it out from the input side.
So your 210 must be a Chevy 307? Does yours have the Mallory flatop
distributor or the GM-style?
Sounds like you'll be all set and ready to go. Never a bad idea to have an
extra set of ball gears sitting around.

Lee