Re: [omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #245

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:07:12 EST

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Any contact phone numbers you
might have for these people you mentioned would be appreciated.

To address some of the things you brought up: The original seats were not
included with the boat so I don't even have the frames to start with. Some
inexpensive obvious replacements were used. The rear covers (cowlings) are
missing entirely. I believe they were fiberglass and hinged up to the outsides.
I found some pictures on the Internet that seem to show them connecting to
the exact places where the covers are missing on my boat.

Another question. I have removed the carpeting because it was in very bad
shape. Before replacing it I would like to do something about the floor. It
is soft in spots, particularly the middle. Is there a recommended way of
taking care of this? I'm sure I can figure out something, but I don't want to
have to "reinvent the wheel."

I would really like to have the opportunity to talk with you and "pick your
brain" if you wouldn't mind. If you are amenable to this, please email your
number to me along with the best time to call so that I won't run up your
phone bill.

Thanks,

Skip Redman
714-523-5676 - home
714-403-4469 - cell

In a message dated 3/9/2005 7:14:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,