[omc-boats] OMC Gauges

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:31:00 -0800

Hey everyone, I've got a couple of quick questions regarding OMC original gauges (sold as accessories by OMC, not originally equip on my Seasport) and how to hook them up to work right on my V6 in my Seasport. I decided to move away from the idiot warning lights and go with and original accessory combination Temp/Oil Pressure gauge. My question is, what other items in the way of senders, do I need to make this happen? I'd like the original warning lights to continue to function in conjunction with the new combo gauge. If you need I can send a pic of the gauge to aid in your assistance. Thanks very much!

~Scott