[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #223

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:55:11 -0500

Congratulations! You got a nice boat. Best ski boat I ever had and I wish I
had it back ( it burned up due to a gasoline leak in the bilge - boom!) I
was just a kid back then. I could only find Rogues when I went to get
another Evinrude boat back in 1982 and I like them too. The motor/ outdrive
stuff is fairly easy to find on ebay and various dealers, don't be afraid to
call or email them. The parts for the boats are harder to find so think
before you throw anything away.We are here too. A SELOC or CLYMER repair
manual is always a good investment. Don't start any big projects the week
before boating season or you will loose interest. Just some ideas off the
top of my head.Good luck and let us know how it's going. We collectively
have most of the knowledge you will need. Tom Klauber----- Original
Message -----