[omc-boats] New member

From: Joel Truog <truogj@...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:34:20 -0600

I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Joel, I just purchased a 1966 Evinrude sportsman with the buick 225.  It's been sitting for about 4 years and will be quite the project.  My biggest question is where to start.  How do I find out if the engine will ever run before I put too much money into it.  I have a good start on cleaning up the interior excetera.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  I'll keep everyone posted.