Re: [omc-boats] rub rail fasteners for boat covers

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:14:04 EDT

A friend of mine owns a machine shop. I provided him one of the plastic
strap hold downs that engage with the rub rails on the Johnson Boats, and
he made me about 100 pieces made out of aluminum.

12 of them will hold a cover in place tightly, yet they are easy to remove
and re-attach. Just add straps to your cover.

Available for $5.00 each. Postage is $3.50 per order.

These new clips are unbreakable and should out last the boat !

Take a look at one engaged with the rub rail at:

http://members.aol.com/leehazen/holddown

Lee Hazen