[omc-boats] rub rail

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:51:47 -0400

I just got off the phone with OMC - Bombardier seeking the manufacturer of the rub-rail for the boats in the 60's. No luck. Probably those records were destroyed. The quest continues. Anybody out there got a clue who manufactured these rails and supplied them to Evinrude. I know there has to be an extrusion die out there that could be reused. Otherwise I will start calling and emailing photos to maybe stumble into the answer. Happy boating! Tom Klauber