Re: [omc-boats] Johnson "Surfer" for sale

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:32:11 EDT

Guys,

I've been putting off working on this boat for over a year now. I think this
pretty well tells me that I have other priorities.

1970 Johnson Surfer, 19' with chevy 210 HP 307 cu in engine and OMC
outdrive. All original.

Depth finder
Stereo
New intake manifold - suspected of leaking water into the engine.
Outdrive has had fluid changed
Intermediate housing has been lubricated
Swivel of outdrive has been lubricated.
Fuse panel unplugged and needs cleaning
Oil has been contaminated by water, most has been drained. Filter won't come
off.

I'm at a standstill with this gorgous boat. The Johnson trailer is included
as
well as a new spare tire that cost me $75.

I'll sell it as-is, where is, in Hendersonville, TN for my investment of
$1,200.

It is pictured on the gallery pages.

Please email me directly at Leehazen@...

Lee Hazen