Re: OMC Boats for Newbies [omc-boats] New Member

From: Joe McGill <jmcgill89@...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:06:30 -0400

I, for one, really appreciate all that folks like you did when you worked
for OMC. I remember my father telling me when I was a kid that if all lawn
mowers were built like his Lawn-Boy, that they wouldn't need to make new
ones....because all the old ones lasted forever.

For my first boat, I feel that an outboard would be best due to its
simplicity and light-ness....eventually, if we ever get a bigger boat, I'd
like to switch to an OMC stern-drive. However, the one desire I have that
continues through it all is that I want an OMC drive system.

Joe

Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/