Boat on ebay . . . and I have original seat brackets available.

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:57:17 -0700

Here's another OMC boat on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2481263977
&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Also, there's been some discussion about the original seat mounting
brackets and floor plates. Since I don't have any original seats to work
with for my boat I am willing to part with what is left of the brackets and
plates. I have 7 of the round mounting plates and 3 of the triangular seat
brackets. 6 of the plates are still fastened to the floor. If anyone is
still interested in them it will just cost shipping (and possibly a small
amount of customs duty) from Surrey, BC, Canada (15 minutes North of the
border.) Contact me directly at gvanvliet@... to discuss.

By the way, I just picked up an original parts catalog for my 1964 Johnson
90hp outboard off ebay. It's in new condition and I'm sure it will really
help to source parts when I get back to restoring my Johnson 16-foot (Sweet
16 equal) boat and motor next spring. I'm still busy with a 700sf 2-storey
addition to my house, but it's coming along well so I'm confident the boat
won't have to wait beyond next spring.

Regards,

Greg Van Vliet